Eric Garcia 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think he’s gone backwards, he was great against Liverpool in the FA Youth Cup (before the injury) and was an important member of both the U18s and EDS. He has looked even better with the first team, which is kinda understandable considering the level of his teammates are much higher. Agree about Harwood-Bellis. Probably a very unpopular opininion, but he excites me even more than Foden. THB has got it all. We have 2 fantastic young RBs in Dionkou and Frimpong. Currently I believe Frimpong is better, but Dionkou is younger, bigger and stronger

Watched the England youth games Foden looked great going forward but he needs to start winning the ball back. The tackling and winning possession side of the game is were Phil has to improve. Still a small in stature but that should`nt mean he cant put himself about like David and Bernardo.

Don’t think he’s gone backwards, he was great against Liverpool in the FA Youth Cup (before the injury) and was an important member of both the U18s and EDS. He has looked even better with the first team, which is kinda understandable considering the level of his teammates are much higher. Agree about Harwood-Bellis. Probably a very unpopular opininion, but he excites me even more than Foden. THB has got it all. We have 2 fantastic young RBs in Dionkou and Frimpong. Currently I believe Frimpong is better, but Dionkou is younger, bigger and stronger

From the limited amount I've seen of them, it looks not impossible that we could have a whole back 4 come through to senior level in the future.

Garcia imo though, will have to either get taller or become capable of leaping like a salmon, to be a Premier League cb.

But he's such a good player, that he should be able to develop into a first team player even if it's not in that position.

From the limited amount I've seen of them, it looks not impossible that we could have a whole back 4 come through to senior level in the future.

Garcia imo though, will have to either get taller or become capable of leaping like a salmon, to be a Premier League cb.

But he's such a good player, that he should be able to develop into a first team player even if it's not in that position.
Isnt he about Otamendi'a height?

I think he can get near Otamendi's jump with time as he packs on more muscle. I dont think his height will be much of an issue as he gets stronger.
And he seems to have a better reading of the game and more intelligence than Otamendi already I dare say, or at least has the potential to do so (might be being harsh on Nico here).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.