Éverton Sousa Soares

He's definitely good enough to play for City. If Sane is sold, this is who we should sign as his replacement. I guess the only concern is he seems to play on the left exclusively for Brazil from what I've seen and Sterling has preferred to be there as of late so that could complicate things. Either way, he's going to be a big star at some club in Europe very soon.

He's definitely good enough to play for City. If Sane is sold, this is who we should sign as his replacement. I guess the only concern is he seems to play on the left exclusively for Brazil from what I've seen and Sterling has preferred to be there as of late so that could complicate things. Either way, he's going to be a big star at some club in Europe very soon.

Same has never played on the right and we have Mahrez and Bernardo for the right side. If anything we need someone who can play on the left more than someone who can play on the right if Sané leaves.

Same has never played on the right and we have Mahrez and Bernardo for the right side. If anything we need someone who can play on the left more than someone who can play on the right if Sané leaves.
He played on the right for Schalke.

He played on the right for Schalke.
For us I mean, surely Pep would have done it by now if he thought it was a good idea?

Personally I think Sane would excel on the right, he’s looked good cutting in from those areas for Germany.

For us I mean, surely Pep would have done it by now if he thought it was a good idea?

Personally I think Sane would excel on the right, he’s looked good cutting in from those areas for Germany.

He's done it a few times without much success, that was the original plan, inverted wingers, but only Sterling excelled, and Sané had to sit bench. Be interesting to see what our most used XI is for the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.