worried for the Mrs

just to update,,she had a scan this morning and it showed what appeared to be a cyst so they followed up with an ultrasound to confirm, on the scanner its no bigger than a full stop mark,they did manage take a biopsy but the consultant said its very rare with a cyst that it would be positive for cancer cells, they will ring us in a week with that result so i think its time to put this thread to bed.
Big thanks to you all and certain other posters on here that are going through these kind of troubles
Glad it has turned out ok,better to be safe than sorry in these cases

just to update,,she had a scan this morning and it showed what appeared to be a cyst so they followed up with an ultrasound to confirm, on the scanner its no bigger than a full stop mark,they did manage to take a biopsy but the consultant said its very rare with a cyst that it would be positive for cancer cells but they go through the motions with the biopsy,no further appointments are required and they will ring us in a week with that result so i think its time to put this thread to bed.
Big thanks to you all and certain other posters on here that are going through these kind of troubles
Great news, glad to hear everything sounds ok, no better feeling than fearing the worst then someone tell you everything will be fine, all the very best

just to update,,she had a scan this morning and it showed what appeared to be a cyst so they followed up with an ultrasound to confirm, on the scanner its no bigger than a full stop mark,they did manage to take a biopsy but the consultant said its very rare with a cyst that it would be positive for cancer cells but they go through the motions with the biopsy,no further appointments are required and they will ring us in a week with that result so i think its time to put this thread to bed.

Good news.

My niece was diagnosed a few months beck, had a lumpectomy and they took some tissue away last week. She was also told on Monday she was all clear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.