Angelino signing confirmed by club

Followed him a bit. He has grown into the football player we all thought he was going to be. He's putting in the graft you'd expect from Maffeo, still suspect defensively at times, but considering he's got the the pace of walker, and we play as dominating as we do, i think he'll become a great asset for us!

Still need him to sign my 69 NYCFC shirt at some point!
This 100%

Just regarding his unannounced shirt number.. do you think he’s waiting to see if Danilo leaves for the number 3? Can’t see the club allowing him to have his preferred number 69, not as a full professional

Angelino was named in the Eredivisie Team of the Year both seasons he was in the Netherlands.

The list of players who were great in the Netherlands but terrible in the Premier League is a long one, but I think the bad ones tend to have been goalscorers ... defenders tend to have been good in the Premier League too?

So he should be good.

Angelino was named in the Eredivisie Team of the Year both seasons he was in the Netherlands.

The list of players who were great in the Netherlands but terrible in the Premier League is a long one, but I think the bad ones tend to have been goalscorers ... defenders tend to have been good in the Premier League too?

So he should be good.

Some of the best forwards in the Premier League have also come from there.

The duff signings you can usually see, before they come here, why they might struggle.

Like headless chicken, greedy, Memphis for example.

Just regarding his unannounced shirt number.. do you think he’s waiting to see if Danilo leaves for the number 3? Can’t see the club allowing him to have his preferred number 69, not as a full professional

He's already replied to a former player on instagram (can't remember for sure but it was either Kean Bryan or Shay Facey) about it and said he won't be wearing 69 this time around. My guess is he'll take 3 if Danilo leaves and if Danilo stays he'll end up with 6.

Some of the best forwards in the Premier League have also come from there.

The duff signings you can usually see, before they come here, why they might struggle.

Like headless chicken, greedy, Memphis for example.

Memphis is a good player.

You've mistaken "player doing badly at United" for being a bad player. His performances recently for Lyon, the Netherlands and his record at PSV more than outweighs being poor in the worst United side in 30 years.

The same is true for Daley Blind, who went from being shite at United to integral to Ajax's CL run, Fred, who was obviously very good at Shakhtar against us and wanted by us, but has been awful at United.

Memphis is a good player.

You've mistaken "player doing badly at United" for being a bad player. His performances recently for Lyon, the Netherlands and his record at PSV more than outweighs being poor in the worst United side in 30 years.

The same is true for Daley Blind, who went from being shite at United to integral to Ajax's CL run, Fred, who was obviously very good at Shakhtar against us and wanted by us, but has been awful at United.

Memphis played exactly the same way in Holland imo. 'Greedy arrogant shitbag'.

I think you are interpreting 'talented player' as 'good player'.

The bloke is an arsehole. If he stops being an arsehole, he could then become a good player.

Daley Blind is a good footballer but a bit slow & shit defensively. Could probably be a decent squad player for us though.

He's already replied to a former player on instagram (can't remember for sure but it was either Kean Bryan or Shay Facey) about it and said he won't be wearing 69 this time around. My guess is he'll take 3 if Danilo leaves and if Danilo stays he'll end up with 6.

Transfer market gives his number for the upcoming season as number 6, although he’s still not numbered on the official site and Danilo’s photo is not up (I.e. no photo in new kit).

I wouldn’t go buying a shirt with no.6 on just yet :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.