Help with finding a pair of trainers

I have a pair of them I have had for donkeys years in orange suede with green markings, hardly ever wear them now because all the shitholes I go in people seem to like to spill beer all over them. Will never get rid of them though, I fuckin love em.

Buy Liquiproof and it'll stop you worrying about people spilling beer on your trainers!

searched for a trainer thread to post in and found this, sorry if im hijacking someones thread!

I need help for those in the know with trainers! I'm toying with the idea of buying a pair of Adidas Ultra boost or Nike epic react flyknit 2. does anyone know which is better? I want a pair of shoes that would look good with jeans but also be good for the gym if I need them. I've got big feet and I wear slim jeans, so i don't want one thats too bulky. Does anyone have a pair of either that they could give an opinion on? I've read reviews online but thought i'd see what BM thinks

Idaho sneakers look like this
10xtyrb.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.