Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another signing for City's women - from Birmingham, she seems to be a RB who can also play in the centre of defence:

Bad signing after bad signing. Laura coombs, mannion!?! Watch these players national league and WSL level and they are shocking. Cushing needs to go seems like the manager can’t keep the players. Regardless of what’s on offer elsewhere think they want away from him too! Stop crying about the salary cap same for all the other clubs and they manage to sign good quality players no issues!

Does the Toni Duggan " looking for a new challenge " mean that she's been fucked off by Barcelona ?

Never rated her tbh.

Sounds exactly like Pogba's statement , having done fuck all at the rags.

Bad signing after bad signing. Laura coombs, mannion!?! Watch these players national league and WSL level and they are shocking. Cushing needs to go seems like the manager can’t keep the players. Regardless of what’s on offer elsewhere think they want away from him too! Stop crying about the salary cap same for all the other clubs and they manage to sign good quality players no issues!
Oh I see you’re back.
You used to be all over this thread bitching about the women’s team, transfers in and the management.
Then you sort of disappeared for a couple of years or so whilst they went their merry way winning most before them. You were conspicuous by your absence during the unbeaten runs.

I won’t say it’s good to see you back.

It’s shocking that a number of our players left to treble their wages!

I have no time for the women’s game, I find it a dreadful product and the fact that it is constantly being rammed down people’s throats doesn’t help. Let the game grow at its own pace and find its own niche!

However, the powers that be do not help. Hosting the FA Cup final when one of the clubs teams (West Ham) is playing their last home game of the season is idiotic.

And then you have this game, City v United, at the Etihad, what a great game to piggy back on the slight momentum the World Cup has brought. Oh I know, why don’t we have it at the same time as hundreds of professional, semi-professional and amateur games across the region and have it finishing the same time as England are on TV.

What absolute fuckwittery. Why couldn’t they have it on the Sunday when there is fuck all on?

I have no time for the women’s game, I find it a dreadful product and the fact that it is constantly being rammed down people’s throats doesn’t help. Let the game grow at its own pace and find its own niche!

However, the powers that be do not help. Hosting the FA Cup final when one of the clubs teams (West Ham) is playing their last home game of the season is idiotic.

And then you have this game, City v United, at the Etihad, what a great game to piggy back on the slight momentum the World Cup has brought. Oh I know, why don’t we have it at the same time as hundreds of professional, semi-professional and amateur games across the region and have it finishing the same time as England are on TV.

What absolute fuckwittery. Why couldn’t they have it on the Sunday when there is fuck all on?
Chelsea play Spurs on Sunday at Stamford Bridge live on TV, I suppose BT doesn’t do ladies double headers

Chelsea play Spurs on Sunday at Stamford Bridge live on TV, I suppose BT doesn’t do ladies double headers
Quick question,
so City v utd is not on TV ?
If not just shows what wankers BT are , you got a first Manchester derby at this level , with City being the FA & Continental Cup holders verse Utd the winners of the women's championship (Div 2) against Chelsea that finished 3rd in the WSL and won nothing against Spurs the runners up in the championship !
I expect BT will be all over utd's first home game and the utd /liverpool matches !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.