Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the bitter articles saying we will except around 80m for him! Yeah right and when they do articles about any other team its like pogba 150m for one sane twice the player that show pony is. In todays market he is at least 150m player but bayern will keep tapping him up till either signs a new deal or leaves for nowt!!

If Sane were to go this summer, how would you want him replaced? Personally I feel like we could cope without a direct replacement especially considering Jesus' performances this Copa America.

B Silva, Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus if necessary and possibly even Zinchenko and Foden could rotate. Add Mendy (I know very wishful thinking) and it’s not our most urgent position to fill.

You know saying they are the German rags isn’t bad enough for them. Their sheer entitlement borders on Liverpool.

If City sell to Bayern it would send out a message that we can be easily bullied and manipulated. You can’t put a price on that. While Sane isn’t saying anything we should say nothing also. If he says he wants to go we should issue a statement saying under no circumstances will we entertain an offer from Bayern.

Who the actual fuck do they think they are? And the other German clubs helping them is unbelievable. How do Dortmund fans feel about this relationship?

i am sure we are all not naïve to realize that he was "got at" when he was with Germany i am sure Bayern asked all squad members to "have a word" i just hope all the schmoozing fell on deaf ears

We should make a complaint and make it clear that we will not do business with them under any circumstances due to their unprofessional behaviour in chasing our under contract player. And as to them saying we want him but only paying 80 million, its laughable. Start talks at 150 million

That’s what they want.... it would unsettle the player and also allow them to put into question our ethics, which is undoubtedly at the centre of this..

Sometimes to plan ignore can do more damage!

I fear he will leave.

I don’t often quote fergie but I wouldn’t sell that mob a virus. Loathsome club. Encapsulate the worst of the rags and the bin dippers.
The problem with deploying that quote (alongside your use of the somewhat avuncular term 'fergie') is that twelve months later he did exactly that, in that he sold them his best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.