Danilo (signed for Juve)

But there are plenty of journalist's that kfa. I got blocked by a load of them a few years back for making up a transfer rumour and thoae thick wan**** who believed it.
It was quite funny that the m*rror threatened Ric with legal action over their articles being copied and pasted on this site when they get all their City transfer gossip from here and blues on Twitter.

It was quite funny that the m*rror threatened Ric with legal action over their articles being copied and pasted on this site when they get all their City transfer gossip from here and blues on Twitter.
As do sky and the Sun

oh the
tumblr_m6wxwx5RV11qmtjx8o1_500.gif

But there are plenty of journalist's that kfa. I got blocked by a load of them a few years back for making up a transfer rumour and thoae thick wan**** who believed it.

If you think they're thick wankers you've absolutely missed the point. They can write whatever they like and people will go to the sites to read it which is all that matters in terms of ad revenue.

If you say on here Danilo will move to the rags as Ole is already unsatisfied with AWB and they can pull 200 words on it out of their ass they know they can make money off it so who gives a shit. Plus if it turns out to be right their credibility goes up in everyone's eyes. Sports journalism is a fantastic gig.

Daniel Levy will throw cash at us.
Who do they have as a rb now aside from aurier. I hear rumours of rose moving on too and with Danilo bring able to cover both sides to a fashion he might have to put his hand in his pocket for once. Danilo fits the bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.