Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

Play suspended for the day. Back tomorrow for a 10:30 start. Apparently, the forecast for tomorrow isn't great after 1 o'clock. Tough on the punters who were there today. No refunds, I'm assuming, seeing as some cricket was played. A gesture from the ICC would be nice though; say, a 20% refund? It'd be a good PR move by them, as I'm guessing that tickets wouldn't have been cheap today. Precious little chance of that happening though.
Today's tickets are valid for tomorrow. No further tickets on sale, but anyone returning theirs (if they can't attend tomorrow) will be given out free to the local community.

Is tomorrow also bad
Looking similar to today. I think if they start on time, and India can start batting with a short changeover, a result is likely. Should be able to get 25 overs in between the showers (hopefully).

Today's tickets are valid for tomorrow. No further tickets on sale, but anyone returning theirs (if they can't attend tomorrow) will be given out free to the local community.
That's something anyway. Pity for those who shelled out today and don't get to see a result. The vagaries of the English summer, unfortunately.

No refunds after 30 overs so if there wasn't a reserve day then they would be no refund anyway. It is normally 25 overs before no refund for England games, however in the County 50 over cup the there is a no refund policy across the board even if the whole day is washed out.

NZ will bat their overs out for 240 in the rain, and India will be set 136 off 20.

No refunds after 30 overs so if there wasn't a reserve day then they would be no refund anyway. It is normally 25 overs before no refund for England games, however in the County 50 over cup the there is a no refund policy across the board even if the whole day is washed out.

NZ will bat their overs out for 240 in the rain, and India will be set 136 off 20.

Quite impressive that NZ actually managed to lower the DLS score as you predicted, if they hadn't have batted the last 3.5 DLS was 148 from 20 :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.