Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, our line-up that day.

Hart
Elano, Corluka, Dunne, Ball
Johnson
Vassell, Ireland, Gelson, Petrov
Benjani
Christ that's a blast form the past. So many memories - good and bad - from those players.

Benjani for falling asleep in the airport and then scoring a winner at OT with his shoulder a week later.

Vassell for not being able to score in a brothel with a 15 inch cock and a wad of 100's.

Michael Ball for kicking a bunch of balloons that were on the pitch instead of the ball against one of the Sheffield teams (i think??) that knocked us out of the FA cup. Oh and for stomping on Ronaldo.

Petrov and Elano, two moody fuckers who in hindsight were a level ahead of the rest of that team talent wise.

Ireland and Johnson, two young guys who looked like world beaters for stretches only to have injuries and mental issues derail their careers :/

And Corluka who had the most beautiful eyes that made me question my sexuality. I was devastated when he left for Spurs at the deadline day the next year, except I'm pretty sure we were bought later that day...

Would've loved to see Corluka and Elano under Pep.

When he's about 33 yeah, but are you really suggesting we've splashed out on one of the up and coming midfielders just to stick him as emergency centre half if need be?
Are you fuckin tripping?
Busquets was around the same age when Pep played him there in 10/11, plus Rodri is more mobile and taller. I’m not saying it will happen but it’s not out of the question. So no I’m not fuckin tripping.

Busquets was around the same age when Pep played him there in 10/11, plus Rodri is more mobile and taller. I’m not saying it will happen but it’s not out of the question. So no I’m not fuckin tripping.
I'm just saying I don't understand all this talk about him playing centre half, he's only just walked through the door.

It's a fair point tbh. If we have a problem at CB theres just as much chance Pep asking Rodri to play CB as Fern. More so if the oppo play with a tall 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.