Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky sports have said they believe CITY Will not sell Sane in this window and confident he will sign contract Logically i think we go balls deep for the Champions league,why make a competitor stronger

I hope he stays but IF he wanted to leave i hope we screw Bayern to the floor over the fee.

This is all Leroy's doing.
He could put this saga to an end at anytime.No matter how much Bayern want him.
Presumably because either he's genuinely still considering a move to Bayern, or alternatively he and/or his agent have decided they might get a better pay deal by stringing us along a bit.

Personally I have no issue with either. I think he's an incredible talent who may one day be regarded as the best player in the world. And of course I'd dearly love him to commit his future to us. But I can hardly blame him for considering his options bearing in mind the lack of playing time last season and the games which cried out for him, only for Pep to leave him benched or coming on on 89 minutes. And regards commercial wheeling and dealing, well that's just life isn't it. Of course people will want to engineer the best deal they can get. It would be naive to imagine otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.