what ever happend to Adrian Chiles?

marco

Adrian Chiles,,never liked him and heard he got sack from ITV, was he up to something seedy it was very hush hush, did the reason for his sacking ever come out

He does the 10:00 to 13:00 daily magazine slot on 5 live.

He sounds happier in that role. Or that could be because of his ex wife being "displaced" for supporting equal pay.

Adrian Chiles, never liked him and heard he got sack from ITV, was he up to something seedy it was very hush hush, did the reason for his sacking ever come out

Don't think it was seedy (Perhaps you are confusing him with Jason Manford, who the BBC sacked from presenting the one show for something seedy).

Chiles and Christine Bleakley (now Lampard), left the beeb to take the presenting roles of Good Morning Britain on ITV and the programme died on it's arse, rating dived and the changed the show format and got new presenters.

As mentioned above Chiles does a relatively decent show on 5live as well as one on BBC radio 4, he's also done a couple of documentaries for the Beeb, one recently about his drinking - or the extent of it.

I didn't mind the dour looking fucker. Much better than all the rags and dippers on tv football coverage, at least he stuck woth nhis very unfashionable team.

He did a show on telly reference his drinking issue, that he has gladly put behind him.

Lets just hope the twat disappeared up his own arse.

Fat, smarmy cünt.

I've always quite liked him and following his comments at the end of the 2011 semi vs united, when he said "United fans certainly know how to get out of a stadium " why would we not like him!
However, when I was approaching the multi story car park at the back of Wembley, Chiles had finished his TV presenting and Obviously needed to be somewhere quick as there was a big motorcycle waiting for him. As he was putting his helmet on he was surrounded by blues who chanted "Chiles do the Poznan " to which, with a beaming smile, he did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.