De Niro wtf!!!!!

hilts

The once great actor and hero of mine seems to be desperate to erase any credibility he once had. I could put up with the camp sailor thing, the embarrassing focker thing, the cringeworthy grandad thing, even warburtons bread(you would have thought someone would have told him how to pronounce it)

But the last straw dressed up like a twat flogging KIa cars. How much money do you need before you die?

He's become a joke.

I always thought he was a little overrated to be fair.

Been in some great films but his range isn’t up there with the best, also his on screen crying is pretty pathetic. He might actually cry like that but act you lazy twat. Also it’s Hereford and warburtons not hurthud and wor-bur-tuns

He's got his upcoming divorce/alimony to pay for. Poor bastard will be holed up in a bedsit with Tesco value teabags and a multi-pack of Aldi Wotsit ripoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been in some great films but his range isn’t up there with the best, also his on screen crying is pretty pathetic. He might actually cry like that but act you lazy twat. Also it’s Hereford and warburtons not hurtfud and wor-bur-tuns

Meet the fockers was funny i thought and it was good to see a serious actor ham it up a little but agree, tv ads at say 50 to 100k a pop suggests he is on his arse a bit possibly and a bit desperate.

Surely that cant be the case and he is just being a greedy focker?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.