United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their dream midfield is Longstaff lemina and McTominnay. With £100 million worth of Free and Matic in reserve. Would that even get them top 10? As long as they alter their expectations and don’t blame it on Agent Ole it’s hilarious.

Their 2 best midfielders last season were Pogba and Herrera, replacing those with Longstaff and Lemina is mind boggling tbh.

What a time to be a blue haha.

A rag acquaintance of mine, who I've gone easy on, said this to me today at a golf outing, " Yes Ole's at the wheel, but it's Woodward driving the tow truck. We are truly fuc#ed." I ALMOST felt bad for him.
I think many of their supporters living over here in the States are going club shopping. The problem with that is; they as supporters have slagged off so many clubs in the league that they may have to do their shopping for a club in the Championship.

Much as I hate the rags and everything connected with them, you just would not want a total cnut like Pogba and his twat of an agent anywhere near your club.

The fact that he is causing a shitstorm at the swamp is great news, except for the fact that they will still probably end up making a profit from his eventual sale.

The fact that players like Pogba, Griezeman, Neymar and all other such fucking " superstars" are in demand despite the problems they create is in such marked contrast to the players we have at City , gives me a very warm glow.

The rags will still fuck up, as their recruitment strategy is a shite , and the longer the better, but cnuts like Pogba " looking for a new challenge " despite having achieved the sum total of sweet fuck all is a disgrace , and I hope the twat fucks up wherever he turns up.
This! It really does seem like our recruitment philosophy pays as much attention to the personality of the individual, as his skills.
As has been said numerous times, what a fucking great time to be blue!
(Especially if you’re as old as me!)

I was out on Friday night for a meal with a few friends and one of the dad's is a big red.....or he was when I last talked with him. Used to text me years ago if we lost and would ignore me if they'd lost.
Anyway to cut a long story short he is now a county fan and refused to talk about utd, who I believe he's supported since he was a kid.
Fuckin softarses.

That is genius, to be fair to him. If I knew him in real life I think I’d like him despite him being a red. You’d never stop laughing.

Until it’d get old and you’d just pretend your phones out of battery when he’d call.
He's a forest fan as far as I know. Just makes money out of the rag idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.