If your partner read every text message and internet search!?

W W

worsleyweb

in your phone for the past year would you still be married?

Yes or no.

I will start.

Fucking No!!

Yes. I don’t use my phone for tinternet very often. Now, if you had said laptop. Although i’d Like to believe she would just go out and buy herself a latex nurses uniform.

Hahahahaha this could get interesting,text messages no problems letting her read them it’s the internet search or what I have on what’s app ..

A mate of mine just got busted by his wife for a lot of very suggestive texting between him and this sexy young waitress that works in his restaurant, they haven’t broken up over it ......yet. His wife called the phone company to see why they’d upgraded their plan, well it’s all that new texting blah blah blah. Now she’s checking his shit constantly

Yes. I don’t use my phone for tinternet very often. Now, if you had said laptop. Although i’d Like to believe she would just go out and buy herself a latex nurses uniform.
She told me she’s thinking of getting one, not sure if you’ll get to see it....I’all send you some pics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.