Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico Kovač: "You could see his qualities in the national team and also at City. On transfers, it's always the same. We play against states. It's not club against club anymore. We have to fight against state and billionaires. If you look at Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Dubai."

Every time someone from their lot gobs off, raise the transfer fee 10 mil. Must put it at 180 mil minimum now.

Nico Kovač: "You could see his qualities in the national team and also at City. On transfers, it's always the same. We play against states. It's not club against club anymore. We have to fight against state and billionaires. If you look at Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Dubai."

I hope we can draw these ****s in the CL knockout rounds, would love to destroy these arrogant, self entitled pricks.

What a ****.

Gotcha...we can cheat if we do it respectfully.

Speaking to agents isn't cheating, doing it through the media is arrogant, disrespectful, and shows a lack of class. I'm not surprised by Bayern's lack of class though, they ride roughshod over the Bundesliga, and most of the board members are crooks.

Kovač is a looser. He struggled to win the Bundesliga, the one-team league, with Bayern, the one team that almost always wins this league with ease. And the fucking idiot forgot he was able to do that only because Dortmund, another German muppet of a club, collapsed. Weren’t they about to fire him more than one time last season? For him to get some attention and be in the spotlight for a moment or two, he simply had to repeat what his masters Uli and Karl-Heinz, as well as Tebas, keep saying. What on earth is the relationship between the myth of “states-run clubs” and getting a player in a free market? By saying such crap, he is not only demonstrating lack of professionalism, but also proving that he is a parrot with an IQ that is way below average, and the funny thing is that he is not even aware of that. One day, this brainless nincompoop will regret what he has said and, unfortunately for him, it will be too late.

The only thing the German Rags are doing is helping Leroy's agent to screw us for more money , which is fine because he is worth every penny he gets , he will be the best wide player in europe under Pep's coaching , and no amount of money will buy him in a couple of years. Even if Leroy does decide to go to the dark side the German Rags will have to smash their transfer record and wreck their pay structure , he will cost them a minimum of £60m over a five year contract and a possible £90m transfer fee , they are used to stealing players from Bundesliga clubs for buttons , the problem for them is we are not a subservient German club , Rummenigge and his tax dodging mate can dance to our tune and pay up or f*ck off.

Do you honestly believe that we cheat and get away with it?

I honestly believe we tap every player we sign up. Do you not?

Some posters seem to believe that there are acceptable ways to tap up a player and unacceptable ways.

I really don't give a shit...I just think the the blue-tinted hypocrisy is notable.

Speaking to agents isn't cheating, doing it through the media is arrogant, disrespectful, and shows a lack of class. I'm not surprised by Bayern's lack of class though, they ride roughshod over the Bundesliga, and most of the board members are crooks.

What about when a coach goes up to a player on the field after a game and taps him up?

Disrespectful? Lacks Class? Arrogant?

If I was an opposing fan I would say yes to all three.

I love that Pep does that. I love that Pep called Jesus ON THE FUCKING PHONE. But I am not going to pretend it isn't tapping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.