Éverton Sousa Soares

I think his club has only 50% of his rights. Hence why they want 40 M€ as his value is 80 M€.
In general the values of the release clauses are higher for Brazilian clubs than to europe to avoid losing players to local rivals. I dont know about his case in specific, but they sold Arthur to Barcelona for 35 millions and they are players with similar status.

Seemed like a good player in that Copa America.

But again, the level is lower than in club football. Paredes was a good Argentina player while he has been very disappointing at PSG. Especially because he is so slow at everything.
This is true but we can compare his performances with players that are in big european clubs and played the same competition. Is not 100% accurate basis but is possible.

I think City will sign 1 attacking player for the 1st team squad this summer and this is the one, as for PSG Neymar will probably go back to Barca but to save face for both teams it will be a swap deal probably Coutinho maybe Dembele

According to italian media dudes, Arsenal have agreed a £25m fee for him. Find that hard to believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.