Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone at Bayern from top to bottom is talking about him & he's doing nothing to quell the chat. As talented as he is I think its best he goes, he doesn't seem to fit in with the culture we're trying to breed. He also seems to rub Pep up the wrong way, so there must be something that Peps sees that he doesn't like ....

What about when a coach goes up to a player on the field after a game and taps him up?

Disrespectful? Lacks Class? Arrogant?

If I was an opposing fan I would say yes to all three.

I love that Pep does that. I love that Pep called Jesus ON THE FUCKING PHONE. But I am not going to pretend it isn't tapping up.
What else was he going to FUCKING CALL HIM ON?

What about when a coach goes up to a player on the field after a game and taps him up?

I love that Pep does that. I love that Pep called Jesus ON THE FUCKING PHONE. But I am not going to pretend it isn't tapping up.

Why can't you get your head around trying to unsettle a player through the media is a cúnts trick.

Pep speaks to opposition players on the pitch virtually every game, how many have we signed? I'm still waiting for Nathen Redmond to turn up.

And how the fuck do you know we hadn't already agreed terms for Jesus, but the call was just to convince him it was the right move? FFS if I was a player I'd want to speak to my future manager before making a decision.

There's a whiff about you, your not a blue.

Lmaooo you gotta be joking. Where’s Nathan Redmond, Maguire and about 3 other Leicester players, Ndombele, Aouar and so many others? Have they turned up at CFA yet?

I think Adidas have identified Sane's potential as the face of their brand. Unlike other German players, he's definitely got appeal to a younger, global market. He's already become a face worldwide thanks to the Premier League and City, so I'd guess they see him as a ready made commodity. Puma's arrival at City has probably concentrated minds and Bayern have been in bed with Adidas for a very long time. Some might say that Bayern's prolonged success has been based on their relationship with Adidas. They're almost the football team of the Adidas company.

I think Adidas have identified Sane's potential as the face of their brand. Unlike other German players, he's definitely got appeal to a younger, global market. He's already become a face worldwide thanks to the Premier League and City, so I'd guess they see him as a ready made commodity. Puma's arrival at City has probably concentrated minds and Bayern have been in bed with Adidas for a very long time. Some might say that Bayern's prolonged success has been based on their relationship with Adidas. They're almost the football team of the Adidas company.
what have i missed? thought leroy was team nike

So he is just back from holidays and Bayern have restarted their efforts through the media. I'd love it, absolutely love it if Sane stays for this season. Need all the key players for a full tilt at PL+CL before a potential CL ban / Pep leaves.

Nico Kovač: "You could see his qualities in the national team and also at City. On transfers, it's always the same. We play against states. It's not club against club anymore. We have to fight against state and billionaires. If you look at Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Dubai."
Well it looks like Leroy is staying for a while if Kovac has been instructed to start taking things to this level of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.