If your partner read every text message and internet search!?

A mate of mine just got busted by his wife for a lot of very suggestive texting between him and this sexy young waitress that works in his restaurant, they haven’t broken up over it ......yet. His wife called the phone company to see why they’d upgraded their plan, well it’s all that new texting blah blah blah. Now she’s checking his shit constantly
A mate?

Yeah sure

I showed some photos to my wife that I had taken on my phone, but I did it by sending them to our Smart TV so she could see them more clearly.

All of a sudden a text message came in and, luckily for me, it was innocuous but was broadcast to her in 55" Samsung 4K quality.

Be warned about this particular use of technology!
Also cars

Many moons ago in the day's of MCIVTA she wondered why I got so many emails from Heidi pickup

Last edited:
I showed some photos to my wife that I had taken on my phone, but I did it by sending them to our Smart TV so she could see them more clearly.

All of a sudden a text message came in and, luckily for me, it was innocuous but was broadcast to her in 55" Samsung 4K quality.

Be warned about this particular use of technology!

Cast never mirror, young one.

Told my mrs she could read all my messages, history etc whenever she wanted..........but then I'd have to kill her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.