United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester have signed Youri Tielemans who United were supposedly after but the player had set his heart on Leicester, according to Sky.

Hang on but this is Manchester United who every player dreams of playing for, looks like things have changed, they had better stop living in the past or better still keep doing it, its fun to watch.

Any of your rag associates lost interest in football these days, its not like it use to be, moneys ruining it etc etc

Can't do anyone any good to have Ole constantly evaluated through the prism of Ferguson as Stones has done here in his "analysis" of the press conference. According to him though it was almost a masterclass.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48933401

I read that and thought it was weird having an assessment of a manager's performance, rather than what he said. That the best Stone could come up with is "didn't do harm" is a bit lame, while also commenting that some things were just not true.

I read that and thought it was weird having an assessment of a manager's performance, rather than what he said. That the best Stone could come up with is "didn't do harm" is a bit lame, while also commenting that some things were just not true.
I liked the "quite well" comment; talk about being damned by faint praise!

Can't do anyone any good to have Ole constantly evaluated through the prism of Ferguson as Stones has done here in his "analysis" of the press conference. According to him though it was almost a masterclass.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48933401

From Olly...

"We're Manchester United, we don't have to sell and don't have to overpay. You have to have the right players at the right price and if you look at the squad we've got now there are so many good players."

“We’re Manchester United, we don’t have to sell” you’d have to have somebody worth buying first. As proven by his quote prior to that “As far as I’m aware we don’t have any bids for any of our players”

Getting a little bit worried here. Ole’s not going to last past October at this rate. He’s losing the plot/dressing room/fans quicker than we anticipated. We need him there as long as possible, I don’t think it’s actually possible to get get anybody more out of his depth than him unless they give it back to Giggseh and there’s only so many times they can get the manager badly wrong before they fluke a half competent one. United are now looking down at Leicester, Wolves, Everton, West Ham rather than looking up, I want their demise to be a slow gradual descend into mediocrity they don’t deserve to be put out of their misery and Ole is the man for the job.

Ole a fcuking amateur and no one is asking the question?!

“ole is your managerial credentials good enough for this MASSIVE club in the whole world?!”

Ole a fcuking amateur and no one is asking the question?!

“ole is your managerial credentials good enough for this MASSIVE club in the whole world?!”

There is no question about it: OGS will be sacked. The only doubt is the timing. And that's much more likely to be before Christmas than after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.