It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

You'd presume that would mean we aren't expect to sell big as well, i.e Sané.

Not saying it wouldn't be the case, but Stadium Expansion doesn't count towards FFP and It seems odd that we would secure a loan against a seasons ticket sales to fund it. Could be completely wrong though

These loans are to ease cashflow. Football clubs are effectively, from a trading point of view, closed for the summer months and this is the time when they spend on transfers especially, more difficult if paying buy out clause with the money up front. Skeikh Mansour could front the money but it makes it better from a PR point of view to source from external

Football clubs are a weird business. You have constant large outgoings and the majority of your income comes from substantial irregular amounts. I suspect this is a very common practice for us and every other club in the world and wouldn’t read anything into it. More likely to be a simple cash flow/balancing issue than anything else. Won’t stop somebody claiming it’s yet more “financial doping” though.

Football clubs are a weird business. You have constant large outgoings and the majority of your income comes from substantial irregular amounts. I suspect this is a very common practice for us and every other club in the world and wouldn’t read anything into it. More likely to be a simple cash flow/balancing issue than anything else. Won’t stop somebody claiming it’s yet more “financial doping” though.
Come on man...the line is that he's finally got board and looking to sell. :)

I've got a feeling these loan's could have something to do with ffp.Ffp is structured in such a way that it is fine to subsidise your club through debt but wrong to subsidise a clubs income via a rich benefactor! So by taking out these loans we can match the spending of other big clubs without breaking ffp rules. If in the future ffp is done away with our owner could simply clear those debts and convert them into shares!

Whats in this new Sporting link? Keep seeing total unknown players popping up in media that we are about to pay 20-30-40 m for them and straight give them to Sporting on loan. Some Turkish player, some another from Brazil etc.

I've got a feeling these loan's could have something to do with ffp.Ffp is structured in such a way that it is fine to subsidise your club through debt but wrong to subsidise a clubs income via a rich benefactor! So by taking out these loans we can match the spending of other big clubs without breaking ffp rules. If in the future ffp is done away with our owner could simply clear those debts and convert them into shares!
Nope. FFP focuses on profit and loss, loans are balance sheet. Loans have absolutely no effect on our ability to spend under FFPR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.