City's New Kits - 2019/20

We'll only have a couple of weeks at most to do so before Liverpool win the league for the first time (of many) in 2019/20 though.

Less than that, if they win on the Friday, its in the bag for them unfortunately, city will already be trailing in the wake of the champions elect before even kicking a ball.

Almost always fake on eBay. The new ones, at least.
Yeah they are fake. They import them from
Thailand and then double the price they pay. It looks like the buyer is getting a deal cos the shirt is half price what they’d pay at the stadium, and the seller comes away with 100% profit.
How would they not be fake? Nobody would buy a bulk load of brand new shirts to sell at half price, unless they were nicked...but then they wouldn’t flog them on eBay

Yeah they are fake. They import them from
Thailand and then double the price they pay. It looks like the buyer is getting a deal cos the shirt is half price what they’d pay at the stadium, and the seller comes away with 100% profit.
How would they not be fake? Nobody would buy a bulk load of brand new shirts to sell at half price, unless they were nicked...but then they wouldn’t flog them on eBay
Agreed, if somethings too good to be true....

However, I doubt very much they're from Thailand. They're probably from China.

Be aware of the sizing of the shirts as even the puma website is a bit misleading. Well it was to me, although the wife has called me a fuckwit!

The international size chart for a medium shows 48/50 which I thought was chest size in inches. Had I scrolled down a bit further to the metric chart I would have seen the 95-102 cm! That said, it's a tight medium in my eyes (I haven't put weight on!)

Oh well, crash diet or return time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.