Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumoured price tag we were reported to wanted for him was £25m. Which is a total bloody bargain for a player of his ability and stature. This was when Inter Milan were supposedly keen.
Not happen imo for sure, no club is interested in Danilo. I have nothing against if Danilo will stay, quite decent back-up, but of course Walker needs good competitor.

This is an interesting one and is possibly an area where Pep thinks he can improve us. Danilo is professional and when he comes in he does well but he doesn’t offer anything different or particularly special. I guess in ‘Park the bus’ home games (if we buy Cancelo) Pep will go with a more attacking right back - than left back and give us even more fire power. Might also offer an option from the bench when we are chasing a game. Danilo was a bit of a panic buy after the Alvez debacle... he’s probably on high wages and he only appeals to a handful of clubs - and few if any of them are in the market for a RB, so we may have to loan him out with a view to a sale next year.

I still think this will happen purely because Danilo wants out as he’s out of the Brazil squad and Pep rarely plays him ahead of Walker. I can only think of the Liverpool match when he stated ahead of Walker.

I’m surprised Danilo hasn’t any offers as he’s pretty good at everything, very solid and a very good finisher.

Not happen imo for sure, no club is interested in Danilo. I have nothing against if Danilo will stay, quite decent back-up, but of course Walker needs good competitor.
I don't think we'd be looking for a right back, if Danilo was happy playing as a squad player.

Yeah, and Newcastle might be saving all their cash for Messi.

The player has a choice mate. Do you think Danilo would swap City for Palace?
Remember, that we have limited number of top club and large majority of them already have at least good right-backs. I don't know, maybe Sevilla will be good for him? But as I mentioned, I will have nothing against if he will stay.

Don't think he'd be too keen on going from winning Champions League titles at Real Madrid and Premier League titles at City to working under Roy Hodgson at Crystal Palace.
The way people want to get rid of players to crap teams is awful,he is a CL level player,the lack of respect for our players is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.