Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have one of the best LBs in the league in Digne and have better midfielders in Gueye, Gomes, Sigurdsson etc, so not a lot. Think he'd start for someone like Sheffield or Burnley.
Completely different player to Siggurdson, better then the others from what I’ve seen, not to mention a regular in a side that got 100 points

Completely different player to Siggurdson, better then the others from what I’ve seen, not to mention a regular in a side that got 100 points
True, my point is they've got better defensive and attacking midfielders so it's hard to see how he gets in their midfield. Have to disagree on that, they are much better players. He did but that was two years ago at left back which they already have covered. Think he'd be better off moving somewhere he's likely to start every week.

Really enjoyed having Delph. Hard player & always committed. It’s just time for him & us to move on plus he’s too injury prone now.

Hope he gets the move he wants.

If Delph does move on and finds a club where he is allowed to play in his best position I think a lot of people will be surprised how good he really is. At 29 he still has a lot to offer, experience and a winning mentality that has been developed since he came here.

His two red cards cost him dear, the 2nd especially, he lost Pep's trust completely after that.

True, my point is they've got better defensive and attacking midfielders so it's hard to see how he gets in their midfield. Have to disagree on that, they are much better players. He did but that was two years ago at left back which they already have covered. Think he'd be better off moving somewhere he's likely to start every week.
Agree about Digne, disagree about Nevertons midfield, although ultimately it will depend on whether he stays fit or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.