General transfer rumours

Looks like PSG are resigned to selling Neymar - clearly think he will be toxic if he does get a move. In terms of fee - not sure PSG will do better than getting their money back - even that’s ridiculous. Interesting after all La Liga’s criticism of us and PSG - Real and Barca might blow a billion on new players between them this summer; hypocrisy is clearly alive and well in Spain.

so true

and barca and madrid cook the books in tv money in Spain to suit them and not Spanish football ??? greed and dare you take them on and ask why is it that way and why is the league just a 2 team league ??? criticism of the premier league and manchester city by La Liga’s headman is a joke ?? and when you see what happens over there in the La Liga’s and the money being cut up by the big 2 and fuck the rest you have to laugh

i would love to know the truth about the real debt both barca and madrid are in and hidden behind a government ?? and how much money is really coming in from outside of the club ?? show me a top football club that is not founded without outside investment ?? and live on club and gate revenue from just the fans ????

Bit surprised Chelsea, United, Liverpool, Arsenal didnt bring in anyone so far apart from Kovacic who might not be a starter and Wan Bissaka who is an upgrade on Young and has potential but not someone who alone will improve this United alone.

Bit surprised Chelsea, United, Liverpool, Arsenal didnt bring in anyone so far apart from Kovacic who might not be a starter and Wan Bissaka who is an upgrade on Young and has potential but not someone who alone will improve this United alone.

Well Chelsea have a transfer ban, right?

I’m not surprised about Chelsea tbh, I am abit in the know about Chelsea and I have a hunch that they won’t be signing anyone this window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.