La Liga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahh there is classic Barca tapping up

Hard to take Atletico seriously when they did similar about both Joao Felix & Vitolo. Moreover, they are thrilled to get Griezmann's colossal salary off the books. Been a hard year for the Madrid team, they've lost a significant portion of their core squad while their two biggest adversaries continue to strengthen

The good news with that communication is that it means Semedo is staying

madrid buying a new team,Barcelona buying silly and Tebas is a very quite man you hypocrite

Spot on. Oh and by the way Mr Tebas...Athletico Madrid have just spent 120 million euros on a 19 year old. Who did you say was inflating the market...looking forward to your comments on that one...what a total waste of space this guy is.

And another Barcelona player found guilty of tax evasion. Pique ordered to pay 1.89 million.

Anyone know when La Liga TV scheduling is announced? and also how far in advance they rearrange fixtures for TV? thanks

Anyone know when La Liga TV scheduling is announced? and also how far in advance they rearrange fixtures for TV? thanks
They've announced the fixtures for the full season for both La Liga and the Segunda. Fixture times have been confirmed up to the end of August.

I'm hoping it's changed this season but TV changes tend to be confirmed one week at a time, and generally about one month prior to the fixture. Sometimes it is a little bit more in advance, but occasionally it can be as little as two weeks. Not ideal if you're trying to plan a trip.

They've announced the fixtures for the full season for both La Liga and the Segunda. Fixture times have been confirmed up to the end of August.

I'm hoping it's changed this season but TV changes tend to be confirmed one week at a time, and generally about one month prior to the fixture. Sometimes it is a little bit more in advance, but occasionally it can be as little as two weeks. Not ideal if you're trying to plan a trip.

thanks, i'll plan more days there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.