Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to be honest here and say if Leroy goes i will be disappointed. However there were times last season that he reminded me of a petulant kid, i would have loved to have seen a more positive response to being subbed,losing possession, giving the ball away etc,yes he is young but would rather see him knuckle down and work on his obvious talent. If he stays i truly believe he could be one of the best wingers the world has seen esp under the guidance of the city group. If he goes i would question his motivation and Pep puts the psychology of his players very highly. Either way City will flourish.

This was like when Wenger had a moan about "oil funded clubs" when he was sat in front of a fly Emirates logo
I hope someone edits that press conference so that, as Kovac is talking, the camera slowly zooms in on the Qatar Airways logo as the Curb Your Enthusiasm music starts playing.

I think Adidas have identified Sane's potential as the face of their brand. Unlike other German players, he's definitely got appeal to a younger, global market. He's already become a face worldwide thanks to the Premier League and City, so I'd guess they see him as a ready made commodity. Puma's arrival at City has probably concentrated minds and Bayern have been in bed with Adidas for a very long time. Some might say that Bayern's prolonged success has been based on their relationship with Adidas. They're almost the football team of the Adidas company.

Sane's contracted to Nike, but many reports indicate that Puma and Adidas want to bring him on. Would be great if we could tell Puma "You make sure to offer more than Adidas and we'll keep Leroy wearing Puma shirts". They're both German so I doubt he'd pick the one that offers less.

Still peddling the myth,

Has he never heard of FFP? Which Bayern were behind and fully support. And which all clubs have to work to.

Bayern Munich boss Niko Kovac says Leroy Sane could “definitely” help the Bavarians and insists he would like to add the winger to his squad.

Bayern are yet to make a high-profile attacking move in this summer’s transfer window and have also seen James Rodriguez leave the club following the expiration of his loan from Real Madrid.

And Kovac has spoken out about the difficulties facing the Bundesliga champions in the current market, with the likes of Man City and PSG mopping up talent with impossibly rich owners.

We fight against states and billionaires,” he added. “The players go to Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Dubai. They have much more money at their disposal than a club like FC Bayern.”

Read more at https://www.squawka.com/en/news/bay...-leroy-sane-hint-transfer#fRVZKlzSb9kxTizf.99

#lying Bayern c**t!

Is that Leroy in the net, seen after Mahrez takes a curling shot and scores a goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.