Istanbul song

Istanbul song was great on that UEFA Cup run in 2008/09 season.

Thoughts on a change in the lyrics for the Allez Allez song, given Liverpool won the Champions League? Also, more importantly, as we won the domestic treble, perhaps use the tune to make it more of a celebratory chant for us instead?

Thoughts?

All the way to Wembley,
To end up in success,
Guardiola's Army,
We simply were the best,
Vinny scored a screamer,
To end the Scouser's dreams,
City won the treble,
And United won fuck all

Allez Allez Allez
Allez Allez Allez
Allez Allez Allez
I like it but it takes long enough for a song to catch on, and our Dzeko version did. I can't see this catching on tbh but try and get it going. Mary D's would be a good place in the back room.

Thoughts on a change in the lyrics for the Allez Allez song, given Liverpool won the Champions League? Also, more importantly, as we won the domestic treble, perhaps use the tune to make it more of a celebratory chant for us instead?

Thoughts?

All the way to Wembley,
To end up in success,
Guardiola's Army,
We simply were the best,
Vinny scored a screamer,
City won the treble,
And United won fuck all

Allez Allez Allez
Allez Allez Allez
Allez Allez Allez
The one we sung at Wembley that caught on:

Juergen flipped
Salah dived
Scousers dream had fucking died
City win 14 in a row
We’re all singing Bernardo

Thoughts?

All the way to Wembley,
To end up in success,
Guardiola's Army,
We simply were the best,
Vinny scored a screamer,
City won the treble,
And United won fuck all

Allez Allez Allez
Allez Allez Allez
Allez Allez Allez
The Allez song was from was a song sang by the scousers that we changed the lyrics to ridicule then. Especially seen as they got beat in the UCL final.
It was great for a season but it's no longer applicable.
It would have been great if they'd got beaten in the final again, then we could have changed the lyrics to goad then further. However, they didn't. Time to drop the song.

Coming out of Schalke away in 2008 singing it after winning 2-0 was brilliant as was all day in Hamburg before the first leg

Ha. that's what I remember the best about the song: coming down the steps at Shalke banging it out on loop.

Ah Schalke,my favourite away Euro trip.

The train was late (bloody Germans) to take us back to Dusseldorf & the platform was heaving and going mad singing the song, across the rails there were a family of 4/5 Turks including a couple of kids all alone on the platform facing & they ended up trying to join in.

I sure as hell won't be going but this tune definitely needs a revamp especially as the dips allez song isn't relevant inits current form now.

Thoughts?

All the way to Wembley,
To end up in success,
Guardiola's Army,
We simply were the best,
Vinny scored a screamer,
City won the treble,
And United won fuck all

Allez Allez Allez
Allez Allez Allez
Allez Allez Allez

Great effort but it's like putting different words to YNWA. It's a Liverpool song.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.