United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably been posted before but the Rags ain't half turning into the Red Dippers -

Paul Pogba: Man Utd midfielder has agenda against him - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

They are now claiming to be the victims, wtf.....
Waiting for Frank to post telling us that agendas are all imaginary.

fKoQyrz.jpg

I wonder if these rules still apply?

Where's the line about, "if we overpay for shit players, on ridiculous contact's"

We become fucking shit,
We become fucking shit,
We become fucking shit.

:)

I'm hoping for a" KDB has done it!!" moment or maybe a "Foden has done it!!"

But probably the best option would be;
" Jesus has done it!!"
Jesus saves. .maybe. .but he couldnt save utd..

.I actually wonder which crappy ageing unit will fall apart first .the ground or the team?

There’s no ex-rags on our payroll now, nor are there likely to be, that can do what a certain Lawman did 46 years ago.

Imagine assessing your career options, and deciding that playing under Solskjaer is your best option. Bleak.

There’s no ex-rags on our payroll now, nor are there likely to be, that can do what a certain Lawman did 46 years ago.
That's not really my point tho...you me any City fan would be estatic I think if any one of our current players was responsible for scoring the goal which put utd down to the lower division. Legendary status on par with augero 2012 would be guaranteed. ..and he s no ex rag either!..and luckily didn't retire from 1st class football straight after ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.