Players who might improve us

Jonathan Tah.
good player but it looks like we are not going to buy a Kompany replacement this year, could be a mistake by Pep but juggling the squad looks very tricky this year, anyway Konate at Red Bull has been the best young CB in the German league this year, and West ham do have a very good young CB but it is not Rice

Much like Alderweireld, we all have to be missing something. Majority of the top clubs around europe have been looking for a CB and spending plenty of money on them, why are these two still on the shelf.

Tah of course may not want to leave Germany and is biding his time to go to Bayern or Dortmund but neither of those will be after a CB anytime soon.
He's expressed disappointment at some of their players leaving and Havertz being prospected by Bayern. Maybe he wants to stay in Germany and even Leverkusen, but we could do a lot worse than going for him.

good player but it looks like we are not going to buy a Kompany replacement this year, could be a mistake by Pep but juggling the squad looks very tricky this year, anyway Konate at Red Bull has been the best young CB in the German league this year, and West ham do have a very good young CB but it is not Rice
Who's better, Konate or Upamecano? Saw they've got a very solid defence.

Maybe past injuries are making us question it but for £25m, I don't see that much of a downside, we should get 3 or 4 years out of him.

I know it takes us over our foreign quota but maybe offload Danilo and bring in a young English talent like Reece James or Max Aarons, lets face it, Walker will play the majority of games anyway.

Maybe past injuries are making us question it but for £25m, I don't see that much of a downside, we should get 3 or 4 years out of him.

I know it takes us over our foreign quota but maybe offload Danilo and bring in a young English talent like Reece James or Max Aarons, lets face it, Walker will play the majority of games anyway.

We should be fucking Bravo off and making room for this guy. Bargain for £25million. I just don’t get how we aren’t interested? Baffles me

We could just burn Bravo's contract!!
Hm... maybe Novichok? Nah, too expensive.
What's your secret plan?

Just don't register him the squad works fine. No need for an evil plan. Sure he'll be pissed but I was pretty pissed too watching easy shot after easy shot slip through his fingers in 16/17...

Thankfully the Club have far too much class for that though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.