General transfer rumours

This year’s Schniederlein.

The Rags midfield next year-

Lamina
Longstaff
McTominay

They are fucked.

while i take you point they also have Mata (who in any other team would be a very decent player) and Fred (Im sure he could be a decent player as well).......

Get rid of pogba and i think they will be stronger as he is a huge problem for them as he is just lazy and vastly overrated

while i take you point they also have Mata (who in any other team would be a very decent player) and Fred (Im sure he could be a decent player as well).......

Get rid of pogba and i think they will be stronger as he is a huge problem for them as he is just lazy and vastly overrated

Mata has been shit for 3 years and Fred has been shit for 26.

Mata has been shit for 3 years and Fred has been shit for 26.
Tbf, putting a scalpel in my hands and asking me to perform brain surgery is similar to both Mata & Fred being wasted at ManUre. Take the former Chelsea PoTS Mata, I was talking to a Rag last season who agreed if Mata were at City, he'd be played like David Silva, & not Sterling out on the wing.

If David Silva went to ManUre, they'd probably earmark him as an attacking, inverted right back. ManUre have the players, but they're in the wrong hands & being used incorrectly. Just imagine ManUre with Pep as manager?

Tbf, putting a scalpel in my hands and asking me to perform brain surgery is similar to both Mata & Fred being wasted at ManUre. Take the former Chelsea PoTS Mata, I was talking to a Rag last season who agreed if Mata were at City, he'd be played like David Silva, & not Sterling out on the wing.

If David Silva went to ManUre, they'd probably earmark him as an attacking, inverted right back. ManUre have the players, but they're in the wrong hands & being used incorrectly. Just imagine ManUre with Pep as manager?
You cannot polish a turd!!!

Which players we counting as a home grown for this season in our squad?

How to make place for possible Cancelo arrival?

As of right now,

1. Walker
2. Stones
3. Angelino
4. Delph
5. Sterling

Believe Foden doesn't matter either way because of his age, but he'll be homegrown eventually.

Cancelo is only coming if Danilo is leaving IMO. A like for like replacement in terms of foreigners in the squad.

As of right now,

1. Walker
2. Stones
3. Angelino
4. Delph
5. Sterling

Believe Foden doesn't matter either way because of his age, but he'll be homegrown eventually.

Cancelo is only coming if Danilo is leaving IMO. A like for like replacement in terms of foreigners in the squad.

What you need is the list of 17 Foreign Players:

Ederson, Bravo

Mendy, Laporte, Nico, Danilo

Fernandinio, Rodri, Zinchenko, Gundagun

D Silva, B Silva, Leroy, KDB, Mahrez

Sergio & Jesus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.