Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Is that Ours...
eec83bbe47f76dbbefd102f1e86151f3.jpg

Credit to - @YourMCFC on Twitter

i'm gutted! My seat will be white... i've sat in that seat every match since the stadium was built, alongside my mum, the memories and things we've witnessed from those seats.... myabe i;m just emotional what with losing my dad in May, but mum is not in great health, and they're our seats. I wish they'd let fans buy them like when we left Maine Road, don't laugh at me btw! :(

Contact the club?

i'm gutted! My seat will be white... i've sat in that seat every match since the stadium was built, alongside my mum, the memories and things we've witnessed from those seats.... myabe i;m just emotional what with losing my dad in May, but mum is not in great health, and they're our seats. I wish they'd let fans buy them like when we left Maine Road, don't laugh at me btw! :(
Email them.

You never know...

Few things happening. There will be a bar area - a bit like a pub feel in the south East Corner under the shite roof area - ready for the Chelsea game - is a like a semi corporate experience. This will add 100 seats to the Capacity as well. Also the arena will be going on land on the right hand side of the Campus as you cross the bridge walking towards the gasometer. Sounds like that will happen before the expansion to the ground. Keen to develop the area and surroundings and footfall of the site before the stadium for now.

There has also been a storage area built in the South West Corner.

All looking very clean. Pitch and new City seats look great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few things happening. There will be a bar area - a bit like a pub feel in the south East Corner under the shite roof area - ready for the Chelsea game - is a like a semi corporate experience. This will add 100 seats to the Capacity as well. Also the arena will be going on land on the right hand side of the Campus as you cross the bridge walking towards the gasometer. Sounds like that will happen before the expansion to meet. Keen to develop the area and surroundings and footfall of the site before the stadium for now.

There has also been a storage area built in the South West Corner.

All looking very clean. Pitch and new City seats look great.
You mean just on the west side of Alan Turing Way? Opposite the Asda or farther up? As far as opposite Philips Park maybe?

Where the bmx track used to be. So across the river / canal from the stadium.

Where the bmx track used to be. So across the river / canal from the stadium.

Where the small purple, silver, and green circle massing building is?

05-DB59-A9-5658-4512-ABF7-58-F8-F212-EB84.png

Any news on the Collar site land, or the proposed MMU Institute of Sport?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.