Other teams football shirts you own - and why

... and finally, I've got the black PSG shirt from this year with Mbappe on the back. just cos its nice!

PS - before any sarcastic git says it, I know grown men in football shirts isn't a good look, but i dont care.

I've got an Athletic Madrid shirt that someone gave to me about 15 years ago because of my dislike for Real Madrid. I also have a Buriram United (Thailand) that I swapped for a City polo about 8 years ago.

Other than that I just have a couple of England shirts from when I was a kid.

I do agree about the grown men in replica shirts thing but I find it more baffling that you'd buy a PSG shirt. Each to their own, of course, but I really, really can't get my head around that.

For years I have thought about purchasing a Celtic kit with Larsson, perhaps one day when I make it out to a match there at Celtic Park

I've got Wales, Vietnam, Morocco and Malaysia. I did a thing of buying the football shirt of each country I live in. Then when I bought the Morocco one from the official Adidas shop and the badge fell off in the first wash, I fucked it off. But the Malaysia shirt is great, so I got a fake version. Ironically, far better quality than the genuine Morocco one.

I also bought the City away shirt the other day and then immediately broke my leg. So I'll probably get Mendy on the back to complete the look.

I used to have this one and used it for 5 a side training, just liked it and it was on sale lol

1000__derbyass9394-g8_a.jpg

I used to have them when I was a kid. Brazil, Netherlands, Scotland, an my favourite the New York Cosmos an American kid visiting his gran in my street gave me. Rumours of me stealing it never made it to court and I have been advised to say no more.

My favourite though was and always will be our 67 round neck top. I hate a collar on our shirts.

The only Celtic top I have bought as an adult was for going to Seville. Have never worn it since, but it holds great memories.

PS I never stole she shirt. His watch and golf chain, but not the shirt. I’m not a monster,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.