Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alves is a short term signing. It Looks like we’re not going to be big spenders this summer therefore if Danilo wants out we should have the funds to replace him with the very best available whilst there’s no desperation and won’t get fleeced on price.

Alves would need replacing in two seasons maximum and with Walker getting on the older side too by then there’s going to be a big need to freshen it up in that position and we will have to pay through the roof to do so.
He would be 38,have you lost your mind? at 36 i doubt he could last a whole game as it is

M

Its part of standard football contracts Believe it or not I won’t loose any sleep

Here you go
An established professional who has, in the course of the season, appeared in fewer than ten per cent of the official matches in which his club has been involved may terminate his contract prematurely on the ground of sporting just cause. Due consideration shall be given to the player’s circumstances in the appraisal of such cases. The existence of a sporting just cause shall be established on a case- by-case basis. In such a case, sporting sanctions shall not be imposed, though compensation may be payable. A professional may only terminate his contract on this basis in the 15 days following the last official match of the season of the club with which he is registered.

Article 15:

https://www.fifa.com/mm/document/af...e_status_and_transfer_of_players_en_33410.pdf

Fair enough mate, damn. Makes you wonder why more players haven't done this? I guess a team could not play then for 34 games (or whatever) in a season and by the time it was impossible for that 10% to be unreachable it would already be too late to gain anything by terminating the contract.

Fair enough mate, damn. Makes you wonder why more players haven't done this? I guess a team could not play then for 34 games (or whatever) in a season and by the time it was impossible for that 10% to be unreachable it would already be too late to gain anything by terminating the contract.
Most players in this position, are after the money they're owed through their contracts...

Micah Richards & Danny Mills can tell you all about it..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.