It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I still just don't see how the numbers work to bring in Riesgo...we currently have 18 foreigners and even if you figure Mangala doesn't feature for us then we'd need to move on another foreigner. As of right now the only one that sounds somewhat possible is Danilo and we'd be replacing him with a foreigner...

Its like when you sign an elderly player with a great personality on Football Manager just so he can sit on the bench and mentor the youth squad... The only explanation for that deal and it comes from a video game.

Tosin is a mid level Championship player on a good day, he is simply not good enough for any Premier league team, never mind the champions
Bit harsh , Tosin had a good loan at WBA he is still 5 years away from peak, he could do with another couple of years of game time before we judge him, but i think he is better than Mee at that age

Is is not the case that alderweireld has a £25 mil release clause this summer? If so, we would be stupid not to go for him. We are left with stones laporte and otamendi as our only centre halves,with Eric Garcia likely to be promoted to the first team squad. We are crying out for a senior CB with leadership qualities who is good on the ball and preferably with premier league experience as well to settle in quickly. He ticks absolutely every box and at 30 yo he still has plenty to offer the side over the next few years. We were happy to pay double for a 29 yo bonucci a season or two back so I don't see any reason we would be against this deal.

That just seems a massive risk, Otamendi and Stones don't convince me, especially in crunch periods. Going into the season with just three CBs and Fernandinho as backup is a gamble that we don't need to take.
Good for you. Otamendi and Stones more than convince me, they're a huge part of the reason we got 198 points in the last two seasons.

Is is not the case that alderweireld has a £25 mil release clause this summer? If so, we would be stupid not to go for him. We are left with stones laporte and otamendi as our only centre halves,with Eric Garcia likely to be promoted to the first team squad. We are crying out for a senior CB with leadership qualities who is good on the ball and preferably with premier league experience as well to settle in quickly. He ticks absolutely every box and at 30 yo he still has plenty to offer the side over the next few years. We were happy to pay double for a 29 yo bonucci a season or two back so I don't see any reason we would be against this deal.
The fact we are not (so I believe) is your good reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.