Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

What a shite system it is where you can't see how many points your friends and family have,, and City won't tell you unless you have their birthday, address etc.
So no idea when you can buy
Brilliant!!

Err Data Protection Law? They shouldn't even be passing on any information without their permission, even if you do know birthdays, etc.

Err Data Protection Law? They shouldn't even be passing on any information without their permission, even if you do know birthdays, etc.
they gave me permission to buy tickets on their behalf when they joined my family and freiends group.the fact yoi now have no idea when you can buy them is ridiculas

Referee: Martin Atkinson Assistant Referee: Sian Massey-Ellis Assistant Referee: Dan Cook Fourth Official: Stuart Attwell Reserve Assistant Referee: Neil Davies VAR: Anthony Taylor AVAR: Steve Child

I see we've got the West End. Apart from the Green Man which are the best pubs at that end and how early do you need to get there to get in?

Referee: Martin Atkinson Assistant Referee: Sian Massey-Ellis Assistant Referee: Dan Cook Fourth Official: Stuart Attwell Reserve Assistant Referee: Neil Davies VAR: Anthony Taylor AVAR: Steve Child

What a dream team....

I see we've got the West End. Apart from the Green Man which are the best pubs at that end and how early do you need to get there to get in?
JJ Moons is a good pub (Wetherspoons) on the way down to Wembley from the tube stop. I would recommend you get there early, and use the Wetherspoons app to order food and beer.

JJ Moons is a good pub (Wetherspoons) on the way down to Wembley from the tube stop. I would recommend you get there early, and use the Wetherspoons app to order food and beer.
Yes I've seen that one. I'm heading for there for about 11. Cheers

Sian is an excellent liner but unfortunately with VAR she'll be only doing throw ons. Anthony will be making the big calls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.