Vegas

Danamy

I'm going in a couple of weeks and haven't been for a while, has anyone been recently with any recommendations/tips?

I've already booked in the Priory for when I return

Try the dawn/sunset horseback rides through red rock canyon. Fake cowboy experience but it's what you do as a tourist.

Best place in the world.

Not sure what you've done in previous visits but the credit card sandwich at check is always worth a shot.
They have the biggest wheel in the world now at The Linq (where I'm staying in September), and also a zipline thing.
Rent a cabana? MGM rent them for free with just a minimum spend on food/drink required.
Happy hours....Blondies in Planet Hollywood has 2 daily these days.

Try the dawn/sunset horseback rides through red rock canyon. Fake cowboy experience but it's what you do as a tourist.
I'm not sure that will be happening, there's 10 of us sharing a suite in the Cosmopolitan and I can assure you it's no Brokeback Mountain trip.....it'll be more along the lines of pool parties with bars/clubs.

I do fancy old Vegas for a night out, I didn't really experience that end of Vegas last time we were there

Last edited:
Best place in the world.

Not sure what you've done in previous visits but the credit card sandwich at check is always worth a shot.
They have the biggest wheel in the world now at The Linq (where I'm staying in September), and also a zipline thing.
Rent a cabana? MGM rent them for free with just a minimum spend on food/drink required.
Happy hours....Blondies in Planet Hollywood has 2 daily these days.

$20 for all you can drink draft beer. I don't know the going rate in Vegas but where I live I could make my money back in about 3.25 beers with plenty to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.