United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I want Lukaku to be sold?

He gets 20 goals a season, and unless Raahord improves, who is going to get that at Man Utd? And yet if they sell Lukaku, then that will enable them to strengthen elsewhere. Lukaku if you play to his strengths can be a very good player. I think if they knew what they were doing, then they should sell him, and replace him, but I think they'll sell him on the assumption that Rashford will step up and get 20 goals. Unlikely.

I don’t think they’ve given Rashford that contract to stick him out on the wing and replace Luckaku with a more established striker

I think they’ve fell for the Rashford hype and swallowed their own sense of ‘United Way’

They will sell Lukaku, play Rashford and finish 6th with him getting around 10-15 goals

Should I want Lukaku to be sold?

He gets 20 goals a season, and unless Raahord improves, who is going to get that at Man Utd? And yet if they sell Lukaku, then that will enable them to strengthen elsewhere. Lukaku if you play to his strengths can be a very good player. I think if they knew what they were doing, then they should sell him, and replace him, but I think they'll sell him on the assumption that Rashford will step up and get 20 goals. Unlikely.

I'd rather he stayed, his 2nd touch is usually a tackle.

Doesn't put much effort in either, so no good in a high press.

Van Persie will be a pundit on BT next season. About time they got some ex rags on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.