Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

Great day today, from breakfast in town, through to the Plough at Harborne at the end. Great tickets, loads of legroom. I had a fantastic time. Brilliant atmosphere too.

Nice one. Just watched the highlights, as had to leave for work when Aussies were 157-6.
Not surprised that Jason Roy was so pissed off. He could've and should've got the ton.

Born and raised in New Zealand, with three English kids... Guess I can't really lose on Sunday :-)

Hope it's a real cracker!!

Enjoy everyone!!! CTID!
(My grandfather was from Manchester if you're wondering why I have been supported City since 1999! Guess I'm just another typical glory hunter!!)

That was fun, great victory by newzealandistan :) Nz might win this if they get to bat first in the finals too
And for all this Pakistan fans who felt we lost on purpose to England would have realized how woeful our middle order was ;) ....Rohit shama kept bailing us out ...they had 3 years to plan for middle order for World Cup and they sent dhoni at 7 ...nzl
Deserving winners

Born and raised in New Zealand, with three English kids... Guess I can't really lose on Sunday :-)

Hope it's a real cracker!!

Enjoy everyone!!! CTID!
(My grandfather was from Manchester if you're wondering why I have been supported City since 1999! Guess I'm just another typical glory hunter!!)
99? Fucking soft arse JCL. You should have tried 96-99.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.