Bluemoon Angling Thread

Went out today lake in allostock 3 cracking bream approx 5lbs, 1 small bream,1 smallish carp ,1 approx 8lb mirror, not bad for a 6 hour session, cut it short as I cut my thumb on a tin of sweetcorn and had nothing to sterilize with
I was once chopping boilies in half on the bank using braid scissors and I cut a massive slice out of my finger end.

I let all the blood, and there was lots, drip into my groundbait, and caught a big bag of tench.

I was once chopping boilies in half on the bank using braid scissors and I cut a massive slice out of my finger end.

I let all the blood, and there was lots, drip into my groundbait, and caught a big bag of tench.
haha , I sometimes wet my pellets or ground bait with the dregs of my brew,or pour the remains of the crisp packet, anything to give me that edge, dont know about blooding myself, maybe for the perch :)

I am based in between Lytham and St Anne’s booked a taster session in Bolton.
best of luck,because if the fishing bug bites you'll spend all your time and money looking for gear or places to fish,every piece of water you pass you will stop and wonder, its fucking great :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.