Arsenal thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports up here saying they have offered us £25m for Tierney.

So much utter shite is presented as fact during transfer windows that I haven’t a clue what’s happening.

Don’t get me wrong, I seldom have a clue what’s happening generally, mostly down to my alcohol and drug addiction issues.

I take it all a day at a time.

Ha Arsenal letters if only the arse fans would have made comment about the big 4 letter to try & stop us, as it is I have no fucks to give apart from hope they fall down a big hole and end up like they were under Bruce Rioch.

It was mean't as a compliment really - us fragile gloryboys misunderstood their intentions .

Ha Arsenal letters if only the arse fans would have made comment about the big 4 letter to try & stop us, as it is I have no fucks to give apart from hope they fall down a big hole and end up like they were under Bruce Rioch.

When they start talking about "Arsenal DNA" you know they've lost the plot.

They need to arrange some protests and mass walkouts if they want anything to change.

They need to arrange some protests and mass walkouts if they want anything to change.

ride-38-ein-robbie-from-arsenal-fan-tv-as-we-15755621.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.