Neymar

No sympathy for Neymar or his plight trying to exit the gilded cage of the Qataris but the writing has long been on the wall that to escape PSG is a herculean task. I anticipated an ugly battle when Nasser set any possible transfer of 350M at the outset, it has only surreptitiously dropped since

It will continue to play out like a soap opera

Gilded cage? You mean they have oil money! And why escaping PSG is a herculean task? You mean a "Contract"?

You sound more like a reporter twisting the truth because you hate arabs or are jealous of their money... I can only assume you think the same about City!

Barcelona can fuck off with their holier than thou bollocks, they're just as bad as anyone else, in a league that is tied up by just two teams, sponsored by their fkin state to maintain their competitivity in world football, the very thing that the barca president complained about with City and PSG. FUCK off BARCA

I'd love a gilded cage, be it in Barcelona or Paname. This reminds me of when the Tevez situation was referred to by some as City keeping him as a slave. Topsy turvy! :p

Barcelona can fuck off with their holier than thou bollocks, they're just as bad as anyone else, in a league that is tied up by just two teams, sponsored by their fkin state to maintain their competitivity in world football, the very thing that the barca president complained about with City and PSG. FUCK off BARCA

You could say our league is tied up between two teams.

It’s just that one of them hasn’t won it for 30 years.

This guy is miles away from the profile of a City player. i.e. no knobs.

Gilded cage? You mean they have oil money! And why escaping PSG is a herculean task? You mean a "Contract"?

You sound more like a reporter twisting the truth because you hate arabs or are jealous of their money... I can only assume you think the same about City!

UEFAlona. Nasty club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.