Forbes list worlds most valuable clubs

And Bayern won't pay the asking price for Sane.

Horrible club, if Sane wants to leave he goes on open market for £200M minimum

I wouldn't sell to those bastards as a matter of principal for tapping him up, if Felix was purchased for £113 million then no reason why Sane shouldn't be around £200M

We are probably in a position where our supposed available first choice replace (Felix) is no longer available.

Munich can get to Fuck, Sane is on low wages (60K) (30M a year) and if not willing to sign contract we should keep him here, he can then choose to perform or we put him up for auction.

We can't allow clubs to manipulate our players, it send some out the wrong message

From memory, some of the clubs get a boost because of the debt they have.
Debt is usually used to purchase assets or fund expansion so its viewed as a good thing by the formula Forbes use.

Utds debt is all leveraged against the buyout debt and hasn't added any value to the club.

So their value is massively overstated

Thanks, that helps. I knew debt wasn't considered to be a negative modifier, but hadn't realised/had forgotten it was a booster.

Are those figures correct?

How can Chelsea be valued at over half a Billion more after last season?

I copied them from forbes, so I assume so.
I don't know why. It may be that there's been some re-working of the Fordstam debt to Abramovich. Maybe there was an overly negative downrating last season.

Are those figures correct?

How can Chelsea be valued at over half a Billion more after last season?

Won a trophy & there in the Champions League this season compared to last, I imagine that CL compared to EL has a massive effect on value

Horrible club, if Sane wants to leave he goes on open market for £200M minimum

I wouldn't sell to those bastards as a matter of principal for tapping him up, if Felix was purchased for £113 million then no reason why Sane shouldn't be around £200M

We are probably in a position where our supposed available first choice replace (Felix) is no longer available.

Munich can get to Fuck, Sane is on low wages (60K) (30M a year) and if not willing to sign contract we should keep him here, he can then choose to perform or we put him up for auction.

We can't allow clubs to manipulate our players, it send some out the wrong message

calling all maths teacher to the Forbes list worlds most valuable clubs thread please :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.