Last Film You Saw

Just watched "Yesterday" earlier on today, and I must say I found it very enjoyable. BothRobert Carlyle (Of Full Monty fame) was excellent as 78 year old John Lennon, and Ed Sheeran as himself. Yes, the film was a bit dis-jointed, but overall well worth seeing, especially if you are a fan of the fab four's music.

Hellboy(2019) had no idea Del Toro had nothing to do with it until the film started. Very lame, corny dialogue and very forgettable. Except for that horrible scouse pig/boar creature, typical scouser moaning all the time too.

Hellboy(2019) had no idea Del Toro had nothing to do with it until the film started. Very lame, corny dialogue and very forgettable. Except for that horrible scouse pig/boar creature, typical scouser moaning all the time too.
Ha ha thought exactly the same thing I thought he’d claim at the end it wasn’t his fault and light a candle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.