Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's rather strange - the club twitter site have just taken down their video of Leroy's arrival - maybe he's not come back to train just to clear his locker ...replaced by Zinch's return - wait till this news hits Bavaria!

As others have said, it's probably just because he was wearing Nike.

Sane would be a fool not to use the Bayern interest to his advantage and stay quiet.

Let’s be honest, Pep hasn’t given him a fair shake last year and if Sane comes in today and says let’s sign a deal, there will be a new respect there for him from Pep.

I think it is more a case that San didn't step up to the plate when the opportunity arose, how often did we see Pep shouting at him after bring him off the bench?

I thought baring the very odd exception last year Pep got the vast majority of his decisions right.

I think it is more a case that San didn't step up to the plate when the opportunity arose, how often did we see Pep shouting at him after bring him off the bench?

I thought baring the very odd exception last year Pep got the vast majority of his decisions right.
one he didn't get right was buying Marhez. it was always going to cost us a player. madness.

Yeah, bringing him off the bench and immediately screaming at him seemed to be a favourite thing of Pep and for me it isn’t giving him a fair shake. On one occasion Pep was screaming at him within 2 mins of getting on the field in a pretty high paced game.

Pep is a genius, but for me there’s a clear issue here and I don’t think Pep has handled Leroy too well at all.

The other issues is how many of those games where Leroy was being screamed at (or anonymous as some put it) did he have Delph playing behind him killing our play? A few.

Sane is every bit as good as Raheem but Pep doesn’t treat him with the same respect. Hopefully this season we see a change from the pair of them.

They've always done this. We just ignore it as it usually isn't for English based players.

Utter cretins.
Bayern are the most classless club in Europe. They are despised by all other German football fans and especially the Blue half of Munich, TSV 1860, whose fans were brilliant with us on my last two trips there with City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.