City's New Kits - 2019/20

D_Qq8O5U8AADaol.png

blue looks okay

No fucking purple either

D_Qq8O5U8AADaol.png

blue looks okay
Its not clear on that but there is white on the shoulders. I think its exactly the same as the Torque kit apart from the badge and the Puma logo has been moved in to the middle.

The training kit I've seen their players wearing is Navy, but it looks smarter than the ones we have in Purple or Black.

At seems Puma can make a decent black away kit but when they get to blue they lose the plot.

Our gear is front and centre at the JD Sports store in the Trafford Centre. That never happens. It's usually Liverpool or United.

Also, Selfridges in the Trafford Centre. Nothing else that resembles a football kit in there yet there is a stand full of our stuff.

Puma clearly wanting our gear out far and wide

Same as in their store at Atlantic Retail Park, Altrincham. Posters of the kit were also on the windows.

Errrrrrrr... guys surely you do realise what gets you to those spots??

(marketing money in case it is unclear to someone)

bought this shirt from JD Sport at Manchester Airport, just about to put it on, and this is what I saw, If this is there best effort I dread the next ten years, and these are just some of the pulls
ab7ceb81ddef26bade14c58df4a58e4c.jpg
01a46690c571b18423adcdce77c1ab33.jpg
bb31e9d9571ba68c7a4b3193b84db223.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.