Leroy Sané - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a red jumper with an Adidas logo I'd be a little more worried :)

We should check his underwear ;-)

Rummenigge said in a presser he and his club won't commend on Leroy anymore and be more defensive
until there is something to add to that story. He also didn't want to commend if Bayern already made contact to Leroy.

Gnabry sitting aside smiling with boxer braids (like Leroy) which he never had before.

th

Maybe pure coincidence or media games but I don't like all that...

Rummenigge said in a presser he and his club won't commend on Leroy anymore and be more defensive
until there is something to add to that story. He also didn't want to commend if Bayern already made contact to Leroy.

Gnabry sitting aside smiling with boxer braids (like Leroy) which he never had before.

could be that Gnarby is just a soft twat fanboy .

th

th

You've got something seriously wrong with you mate.

...he decides to wear a signal Bayern-like red NIKE hoodie - not sky blue and Puma -
when entering the epicenter of sky blue football.

Do you think his daughter has chosen his outfit? ;-)
I don't.

th

I think you need to go grab some fresh air, man.

I just stumbled upon a video which showed all of our goals from last season.

Struck me by surprise at just how much Sane was involved in them, and what seem to be lacking a bit so far this season on occasions. His partnership with Sterling in particular is unreal and a big reason why Raheem can score so many tap ins

I just stumbled upon a video which showed all of our goals from last season.

Struck me by surprise at just how much Sane was involved in them, and what seem to be lacking a bit so far this season on occasions. His partnership with Sterling in particular is unreal and a big reason why Raheem can score so many tap ins
I was surprised at how many people said he contributed bugger all and he wouldn't be missed,i gave up trying to convince them,we have been out of ideas a few games already,opening up the left side with speed and goals would have made the difference imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.