It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Pretty sure they're 99% KFA

He does get bits of info but it’s 3/4/5th hand and often inaccurate.The guys just a complete knob though who just wants an army of followers hanging off his every word. If somebody’s opinion differed from his he would remove the person,but that wouldn’t be the end of it, he would then make a post about it to his entire mini cult for no reason other than an ego trip. He would also count his followers almost hourly and if somebody left his group without any fuss he would go to great lengths to find the person who chose to leave and then make another post slagging them off for having the cheek to leave. Shouldn’t be given the time of day by anybody.

Anyway with regards to Danilo, Peps on record saying anybody who doesn’t want to be here can leave, it’s important to him everybody is happy so I see no need for a transfer request. Not least because it changes nothing, he could leave before submitting one and he can leave after too so long as we get our valuation of him.

I’m not on Facebook , but I’ve been informed by the same person who told me rodri and angelino would be done last week , he hasn’t made this about Danilo . I don’t think it really changes anything , as city will still want there valuation for him
We all knew about the two last week and danny has no need to hand in a transfer request esp not in may/june

We all knew about the two last week and danny has no need to hand in a transfer request esp not in may/june
It's July now and only 4 weeks of the window left, the transfer request may be a contract thing to help us take a lower fee by not needing to payout loyalty bonuses etc.

Here's one - he's a foreign player and we're already oversubscribed at the moment. Who would you forgo to bring him in?

Why this is so hard for people to grasp this is beyond me...
Ha, I don't know who I'd get rid of to make space for him but this is a transfer forum and we are discussing preferred centre backs and he would be my choice. Beyond Maguire, who seems unlikely given the ridiculous fee leichester are demanding, there isn't an English/ homegrown centre back available good enough. We don't have enough first team centre backs for a side that wants to battle on all fronts, therefore it seems likely that we will need to make room in the squad for a foreign centre back. I cannot tell you who I'd get rid of to make room for alderweireld, but centre back should be a priority area before right back and he would be my first choice. Happy?

‘mcfcjustsaying’ ..gets things right now and then but only due to getting it from other sources. Then if someone disagree’s with him about anything,he just tries to belittle people and gets arsy as fuck about it. The only way I’d imagine Danilo has handed in a request,is due to him being told we are bringing in Cancelo. But what the fuck do I know.. ha.. : )

A player doesn't hand in transfer request unless he has a known buyer lined up. 99% of top level contracts have significant loyalty bonuses that become void after a Transfer request (which is why top players don't usually do that). If it is true, he will have a club lined up and good luck to the lad - he did everything expected of him at OVO

MCFCJustSayin is accurate a lot but he's also just an awful, awful person. Don't give him the attention he begs for.

Yeah, I'm not even in the UK and was on his facebook page a couple of years ago until he started removing people from the group for questioning his sources and whatnot. Bit of a tryhard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.