Douglas Luiz (signed for Villa)

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but SSN we’re reporting this as one of their rumours before with a picture of Philippe Sandler in the background.

See Domalino's explanation below

the system has loads of loopholes and you can by pass them with the right knowledge and club the player will be signing for ??? i think man city really did not hope to have him in the first team squad last season, city hoped to sign somebody to cover fernandinho role before the window closed, city knew douglas-luiz was always going on loan because of the work permit problems, but manchester city thought they could work something out with the home office ?? like other so called big clubs in england have done before when asking for a quick or rush a permit through ???

like i said there is loopholes and turning a blind eye by the home office with other clubs ??

the system has loads of loopholes and you can by pass them with the right knowledge and club the player will be signing for ??? i think man city really did not hope to have him in the first team squad last season, city hoped to sign somebody to cover fernandinho role before the window closed, city knew douglas-luiz was always going on loan because of the work permit problems, but manchester city thought they could work something out with the home office ?? like other so called big clubs in england have done before when asking for a quick or rush a permit through ???

like i said there is loopholes and turning a blind eye by the home office with other clubs ??
No, there really aren't. The system is very well documented and not that complicated if you would just spend five minutes reading about it.

https://www.reevaldo.com/story/2016/9/15/football-work-permit-premier-league-fa-foreign-players

Big fan of these transfers with buy back options we've been pushing the past few years. Win win for all involved. Good luck to him if it does go through, fingers crossed he takes the Angelino path

Sorry bud but you're wrong.

BTW do you know your ? key is bust???

your right jumped to the last page ?????

i don't get the club (city) with this sort of thing ??? its the only thing that can be questioned when we buy up young talent and loan them straight out again ??? i don't like it and other than making a couple of million here and there its old school farming talent to stop others picking them up, also is does not look good with our youth academy and the money input we have setup to produce our own players when we are stockpiling other clubs youths talent ????

Yeah its great in my opinion when you have other clubs are openly been trying to take the piss out of our club since we’ve have been bought out! Uefa ffp premier ffp then when the scum need to spend and add to there wages one click of Gills dirty fingers and his cheating chum k@nts they change ffp rules to suit! Fcuk em all.

Transfers similar to this have been commonplace particularly in Spain and Italy for some time and the PL is now starting to wise up to them and their benefits.
More kudos to our suits for being ahead of the game.
Maybe we should just rename a "permanent transfer with buyback at a preset price" an Angelino?
Eg. City sold him for 15mill on an Angelino?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.