Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling definitely trumps him in terms of consistency and industry,as for raw talent and ability then i believe Sane is on another level.

Sterling excites,Sane astounds.

You're right, there are times watching Sane that you realize you're witnessing an extraordinary talent, which makes it all the more frustrating when he's not at the races.

I won’t post the link.

Da Sané Code: Three signs that prove Leroy Sané is coming to Bayern Munich

OMG it’s so exciting you guys! We here at Bavarian Football Works have compiled definitive proof that Leroy Sane is about to join Bayern Munich. How so? Well, a large number of factors seem to be coming together to make this transfer a reality, and together they make a compelling case for the winger’s impending switch from Manchester City.

I won’t post the link.

Pep Code: Three signs that prove Pep is coming to Juventus

OMG it’s so exciting you guys! We here at Italia Football Works have compiled definitive proof that Pep Guardiola is about to join Juventus. How so? Well, a large number of factors seem to be coming together to make this switch a reality, and together they make a compelling case for the managers’s impending switch from Manchester City.

The situation now seems to be dragging on. I think its about time either he or his advisors speak out. None of us really know why pep and his team thought it best not to play sane as much other than lack of form or could it be attitude? Pogba, big time Charlie has at least let his wishes be known! Its simple, if he wants to go sell to the highest bidder and put an end to the saga and move on!
Or you could stop being so needy

F*** off Criminal!

Bayern Munich chief ramps up pressure on Man City with fresh Leroy Sane transfer claim
KARL-HEINZ RUMMENIGGE has insisted there is still time for Bayern Munich to sign Manchester City star Leroy Sane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.